I LOVE what God is doing in and through you and Generation Church.
As you know, we exist to “Know Christ and make Him known”. It’s awesome to think that God allows us to be a part of His plan!
2016 has been a momentous year so far, and as I look back on the last 7 months, one word comes to mind… grateful.
• I’m grateful for the 7 precious people who got baptized Sunday, proclaiming their faith in Jesus
• I’m grateful for the 250-300 adults who connect with God through our weekly Sunday Worship Services
• I’m grateful for the 40-50 kids who hear about Jesus every week in G-Kids, and for the 25 youth who connect each Wednesday at Switch 180
• I’m grateful for 99 CREW members who give of their time to make Generation Church happen
• I’m grateful for God allowing our church to give $61,000 to 10 different missions all over the world including our awesome Romania trip last month, and
• I’m grateful for YOU and how you financially support this church.
Thanks so much for your generosity during the first half of 2016. The Gospel of Jesus Christ is being proclaimed here at the REX and beyond these walls because of your willingness to give!!